Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Trying to Catch Up

     Been a while, folks. I'm sorry. Sometimes things seem to get complicated and change and I'm just a kid. But I am learning. I'm not sure if I want to be a big dog because it seems to be quite a challenge. I'd rather play ball myself. And eat stuff.
     I mentioned a while back about Siddah and Trixie having an "incident". I'm not going to talk about that because I feel it is the best thing. I've listened to Mom and Dad talking a lot and they are wise to say that things happen and sometimes you just have to accept it and move on. We are all praying for Trix to be able to see out of her eye soon. Please pray with us. You don't have to be a dog to pray. God listens to all his children's voices. I was born knowing that. And you were too.
     Lots of changes around here. I got a new collar. The big dogs got a new house. (It's awesome too, I tell you). I think Pop broke his foot, and Dad didn't go to work one day and slept almost all the way through it. Imagine that.
     I've had some fun while all this was happening though. I stay outside a lot more now, since Dad trusts me to be growing up some. Trixie, Barney, and Frank help Pop sleep a lot. I try to but when I do, Trix growls at me. She's a strange person. But sweet. I reckon being Frank's wife all these years has had some influence on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment