Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I *LIKE* Chewing Stuff Up

     Night before last Dad trusted me to stay out of my crate. He said I had most likely been trained by now.He's a trusting guy. But I got bored and wanted to see what was in the guest bath trash can. It didn't taste very good but it was awful fun to play with. I got so excited I shit on the floor. I'm glad I'm not the one that has to clean that up.
     Well, obviously I went back to the crate for the night last night and I did really good. I only chewed up one of my pillows. It's an addiction. I can't help it. I was warm anyway. Scooby and Rugby slept outside. They are two of my brothers. I reckon I will have to sleep outside as soon as I grow up. Maybe if I keep chewing stuff they'll think I'm still a baby and keep letting me sleep in the warm house. Scoob and Rugby are getting old. Really they are the ones who need to stay warm. At least Meme gave Scoob a blanket last night. She is so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment